Sunday, November 22, 2009

Kanye Steals My Post, I Swear!!!


I Don't care what anyone says but Kanye has to be looking at my blog cause dude always has posts just like mine WTF!!!! I guess great minds think like MINE. If Kanye reads this please send me a pair of the Loubutins Studs size 7.5, or am Hermes Orange and black ostrich/python belt waist 28-32, or Rick Owen Leather size S, or Kanye X Louis Vuitton Jasper All black 7.5, or Hermes Berkins (for moms) or a very nice internship and if none of this can be obtained, which i know it can just send me your Audemars Piguet I'll SETTLE for that!!! (lol) P.S. I know you maybe taking a break from lime light but I'm still waiting on your music!!!

Btw you can send any question to Chuck_Norris_is_God@hotmail.com regarding my presents!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment