Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Sniffles King


When It comes to the sniffles, The Clipse got you covered. And since I'm in waiting mode till "Till the Casket Drops" actually drops I'm going heavy on my Clipse collection. And upon a debate of the best coke rappers, this line was brought to my attention. It was pretty badass when i read it but when you hear Malice spit it, it's totally different feel!!! Might be best coke line of ALL TIME (Kanye goes here)

It shames me to no end,
To feed poison to those who could very well be my kin (uh huh)
But where there's demand, someone will supply
So I feed them their needs at the same time cry
Yes it pains me to see them need this
All of them lost souls and I'm their Jesus
Deepest regret and sympathy to the street
I see them pay for they fix when they kids couldn't eat (so sorry)
And with this in mind, I still didn't quit
And that's how I know, that I aint shit (I aint shit)


No comments:

Post a Comment