Friday, January 9, 2009

What a Fucking Day

I usually post stuff that i like and things i want people to see, but now will like to gloat about how wonderful today was. It started of pretty shitty considering i went to one of the Fordhams big ass DMV, and yet they still didn't give permit test. But after this is was all up hill. Went to White Castle and got me a Cheeseburger, JalapeƱo Cheeseburger, Bacon Cheeseburger, Fries and a Big ASS Coke. Filled my tummy up really really good as i headed towards the 125 DMV. It was a long walk, but it allowed me to reflect on how good i have it. From this little stroll it was clear that this side of Bronx was nothing like mine, everything was turned up side down. But i continue to walk, and BAM there the DMV. I get there after only studying 10 mins on the MTA transportation. Take the test BAM passed it as easy as the girl who's too drunk at the party. (didn't check how many i got wrong :-(, but think i got 1 wrong). I stroll back to the Atmos and get me a cotton varsity by Crooks & Castle and get my ass home. And if that wasn't ENOUGH I get home and start taking pics and i unravel something new my CAMERA can do. And wow was that mad fun. NO NEED FOR FOREIGN SUBSTANCES NOT EVEN OTHER PEOPLE JSUT A FUN AS DAY TO MYSLEF, AND OF COURSE I BLASTED Ice Cube's- Today was a Good Day, all freaking DAY!!!!!! ABYSS DAY WAS FREAKING WONDERFUL thanks if your happy for me, and thanks if you don't care or if your mad my day didn't go down in turmoil!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment