Sunday, January 11, 2009

You JUST Work Here

As many people know ABYSS a.k.a. CHUCK NORRIS loves to shop A LOT. Well after many trips around New York City shopping like a mad man I have come to the realization that these high end employees think they own the freaking place. I will not name the stores because that is irrelevant but if you stepped in any high end store you'll know what I'm talking about. As soon as you walk in you get the stare from the depth of their souls, asking you what the fuck you think your doing here your just a kid. And even though their job is to help you with your shopping needs all they do is stare at you as if your just a wander. WTF is this shit, these motherfuckers think they are they don't even get paid that fucking well, they don't have shit to do with the companies besides running to the stock room to get the customers order. WHAT GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO LOOK AT ME LIKE I AIN'T BUYING SHIT. FUCKING BICTHES NEED TO STOP GIVING ME DIRTY LOOKS AND GET MY GOD DAMN SHOES, SHIRT, PANTS SCARF, BELT, HAT AND WHAT EVER ELSE I FUCKING ASK FOR. Fucking dumb cunt whores ruining my shopping. AND this also goes to some streetwear shops too. AND YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE SHIT TO BE SNOOBY ABOUT, but i digress because its only clothes and one way or another i got what i wanted, so Im probably just being a big baby. BUT FUCK THEM AND THEIR LOOKS I WORK FOR MY MONEY NOW AND WHEN I DIDN'T MY FAMILY WORKED TO GIVE ME THE MONEY, SO FUCK OFF!!!!

GLAD GOT THAT OFF MY CHEST
p.s. fuck the black dude at Commes de Garcons, people at Supreme sometimes, Men's Department at LV fifth ave, short dude at BBC people at Chanel soho , men Gucci at fifth ave eventhough he helped me find loafers!!!!!!! and any one who didn't give me the treatment I deserve.

Photobucket

BUT SUPER BIG SHOUT OUT TO PEOPLE AT BAPE, UNION, MISHKA, the one dude in bbc he's black tallish medium long black hair, blonde dude at supreme and any other people who give great service

No comments:

Post a Comment