Thursday, March 12, 2009

Album Review


After listening to the albums the review is in: But one important detail both artist produced their entire albums O_O
Ryan Leslie's "Ryan Leslie"
When it comes to this album my expectations were very high considering the his level of intelligence and production history. I'm not going to lie I was a tad bit thrown off about the overall album. It's like a pure R & B serenade album, not club hits like the singles that were released. The production was defiantly the best part and was near but perfection , but singing wasn't as great. I think it's that his singing is a mixture of poetry, singing and rapping (he raps pretty well on album too). But I have to say I really liked the album it just went to a direction where I wasn't expecting it to go, which I guess is good. Overall the album is like fine whine gets better over time. So go buy it if you can, you won't be disappointed just give it a couple listen.
Favorite Songs: (Order shows up in Album)
Diamond Girl
Addition
How it was Supposed to Be
I-R-N-A
Out the Blue
Favorite Production = Gibberish


The Dream's "Love Vs. Money"
Well for The Dream I already had a basis of what to expect, because of his previous album "Love Hate". It basically follows the same format as the other, mixing in some club singles along with some emotional songs. He has made it clear that he loves sex and is quite talented at making love. I really like the album it flowed pretty well and The-Dream's voice is quite soothing and smooth and his lyrics are pretty good too. The-Dream is like the complete package except he doesn't dance (but eh Chris has that on lock) If you've heard of The-Dream before you'll know whether you like him or not, but how can you not like such a great artist. I defiantly think it's worth purchasing or downloading the album. Add some spice to your bedroom and Zune's
Favorite Songs: (Order they show up in Album)
Rocking That Sh**
Walkin on The Moon
My Love/fancy
Mr. Yeah



No comments:

Post a Comment