Sunday, March 15, 2009

Last House to The Left was actually pretty good!!!


With a movie title like Last House to The Left (remake), I had a reason to be skeptical about how it would turn out. But despite the corny title i will admit the movie was pretty good. It had a great story line that makes you think, what would I do in that situation and also had the theatre literally clapping in elation for the protagonists. It had a very intense sex oriented scene that is not for the faint of heart. The gore was also pretty intense and there is crazy twist and turns that will have your grasping your chair!!! So go See That if you can!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. I've never disagreed with a statement so strongly. The only good thing about the movie was that it wasn't as shitty as I expected. I'll admit it was good at what it was trying to do. It had random breasts and a lot of blood. Besides that, it was horrible as far as movies are concerned.

    ReplyDelete