Monday, February 9, 2009

Ice Cube said it Best: "Today was a Good Day"

(What I looked Like)

I don't know but today i had a extra pep in my step. I felt great, looked great (to my discretion) smelled great so i feeling like posting my two new favorite show that will put a pep in you step (while also showing you what i looked and smelled like lol)
(What i Smelled Like)

This is "Nitro Circus" which basically is people doing crazy stunts lead by Travis Pastrana (MR. Double Backflip a motorcycle). It showing are Sunday at 10 p.m.


This Is Rob Dyrdek "Fantasy Factory" where Rob and friends come together to skate, play basketball and just go plain crazy in this super fun factory. Its like Rob and Big with more fun and stunts. Airs On MTv Every Sunday at 9 P.m.



No comments:

Post a Comment