Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Love Don't Cost a Thing But This Bra Cost a Pretty Penny


Ok if you know me even a little, knows that one day I plan on marrying Adriana Lima. Although I know I can persuade her with out a dollar to my name, its going take me WAY more to get this bra off of her. Because it cost a cool $5,000,000. Yea that right FIVE(s) Million Dollars. It comes equipped with 3,575 black diamonds, 117 one carat white round diamonds, 34 rubies and two black diamond drops for a total carat weight of 1500ct (100ct from the two black diamond drops)! The bra even has a name, its called Black Diamond Fantasy Miracle Bra created by jeweler Martin Katz. You may think its all those stones that make it expensive but something tells me it has litttle to do with the fact Lima is modeling it.



No comments:

Post a Comment