Friday, February 27, 2009

Why was Yesterday So Awesome?!?!?!?!?!?!


Well yesterday I was too busy having one of the awesomest days ever so I had wait till today to post it!!! The run down was like this: Had a 8 a.m. class which suck but the teacher decides that we should leave 45 minutes early O_O so I only had 30 mins of class. Dumb Bape store didn't have my sweater but they are suppose to hold it for me!!! NOW is when pure awesome ensues!!!!! I'm walking back through SOHO and see a Lamborghini Gallardo, than when i go to dorm i see freaking Q-TIP in Virgin Mobile, and got speak and touch his hand (NO HOMO). I was like WTF!!!! one best artist just chilling near my dorm. Than I'm running late to the Gagosian gallery to check out Andy Warhol shit, but i make it right before closing , and on top of that there were more galleries to see!!! On top of on top of that that i was able to sneak pictures even though one security said i couldn't. In another gallery security were super cool and just were like make sure no sound or flash. So now I'm running late to the NYU UV Lite show but I some how get good seats and the show was freaking awesome. Couldn't take pictures because it was in dark, but GODDAMN these people were od talented. To top it all off when I went to McDonalds my Big Mac was just made and it looked almost identical to the picture. Now I'm really tired get back to the dorm to see KOBE SPANK some Phoenix butt, and Quest crew makes it to final 2 aswelll!!!! What a day man.... saved $ and had loads of FUN...GOOD TIMES








More after Jump


















...Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment